An investment in your listener's comfort
Whether you’re in a conference call or creating podcast content, you want to sound like yourself. Robovoice is only chic if you’re a French DJ with a helmet on.
The connect’s silver-splattered condenser capsule and 24 bit sound capturing ensure that you always strike a chord with your audience. For beginners and pros alike, just plug the connect into your computer and you’re ready to start capturing sound waves. Our auto soundcheck adjusts to the sweet tones of your voice and our iconic light-up button lets you know if your volume is coming on too strong.
Your mikme connect comes pre-programmed with a smart little helper: it automatically optimises the sensitivity levels of your microphone (aka: gain) while you talk. The result: crystal clear sound at all times.
Mute on, mute off
Tap the mikme button to go quiet in an instant without toggling windows or programmes and without fumbling over your keyboard shortcuts. This handy little function is called a hardware mute because it completely mutes all audio input to your computer. Do you hear that? Yeah, that’s right, neither do we ;)
Please note that this product is only compatible with computers and laptops - sorry smartphone and tablet users, our microphone requires more energy than your smartphone can provide.
1 mikme connect
1 USB to Micro-USB cable
1 USB-C cable to Micro-USB cable
1 access to full functionalities of the mikme app
- Compatible with: macOS 10.13 (upwards), Windows 10, Linux
- Hardware mute
- 2/3” silver electret condenser capsule
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB-A
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 50 to 20000 Hz
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 24 bit sampling depth (up to 48 kHz)
- Max sound performance level: 122 dB
- Processor: 2×168 MHz Cortex M4
- ~30ms latency
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Micro-USB connector
- 3/8” in thread for microphone stands and 1/4” in thread for DSLR tripods and mic stands
- Dimensions: 70 mm (2.75”) x 70 mm (2.75”) x 35 mm (1.4”)
- Weight: 132 g (0.29 lbs))